Friday, February 17, 2012

My Sweet Valentine

This goes in the books for one of the best date nights ever.

Surpisingly, Stillwater didn't let us down on Valentines Day. Pete picked me up and took me to my all time favorite Italian restaurant in Stillwater. The food is to die for especially the yummy carb-filled bread. As long as I eat those I see no future in getting into shape. After dinner, Pete took me to see The Vow. I'd been dying to see it and knew that he was sacrificing a whole lot of manhood to see this chick flick. I was also shocked to hear him say, "It wasn't TOO bad!"

Gifts shmifts. Pete knew exactly what I wanted and purchased me a Starbucks gift card so I am able to gorge myself in even more coffee/tea. Oh and that huge box of chocolates?! It's not like spring break is in 4 weeks. It's fine.


I hand crafted my gift to Pete…just like I do almost every other gift I give him. I know guys aren't the biggest fans of home made things [except food] but because I have no job and no money, a $3 gift is right up my ally. [Pete gave plasma just so he could take me out! Isn't he the sweetest?!] I decided to make Pete the "52 Things I Love About You" cards. 

Here are a few pictures:



Pete actually liked this one. Probably because he can take the cards off the ring and play him a round of Nerts. Let's face it ladies, we only make these gifts so we have something to look back on, right? I mean we know the guy isn't going to come up with something this crafty! 

It was a fantastic Valentines Day filled with tons of laughs and tons of love. A huge thanks to Pete Carper for being such a fantastic boyfriend and the absolute best Valentine! Four years and runnin, baby! 

Sorry, we can't seem to remember to take pictures when we actual look presentable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment