Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dear So&So,

 Dear Wonderful Parents,
     Thank you for welcoming Pete and I home with open arms this weekend. We are so blessed to have such amazing people in our lives who continue to love on us no matter what. I just can't get enough of you both. Thank you for being such great examples to me. I love you both so much.

Dear Pete,
     You never cease to amaze me with the amount of hours you can sleep and the amount of time it takes you to hit the sack. Oh ya, and the fact that you can sleep anywhere, in any position, at any time. Thank you for making the most delicious brownies this weekend.
Betcha' didn't know I took this :)

Dear Weekend,
     I appreciate the fact that you allowed me to be an absolute lump on a log and accomplish absolutely nothing. I enjoy when I can spend my time with you being lazy and not to mention looking a little frumpy. The fact that my mom asked me when the last time I washed my hair was might be a little too frumpy, though. But I mean honestly, who looks their best on Saturdays anyway?

Dear Brooke and Amy,
     Love that our group texts consist of Amy informing us that her grandma just slapped her sister at a wedding. Cannot wait for another week full of lunch dates and millions of stories. Love you both so much and I am so blessed to have such amazing friends in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment