Monday, February 13, 2012

ToneItUp

It was brought to my attention that I have approximately 44 days until I am oceanfront in Destin with 40 of the greatest sorority sisters. I will admit that I am someone that doesn't get their healthy share of the gym on a week by week basis. Of course I had a New Years resolution that I would get in shape but when you add in class, homework, tests, and the fifteen shows I keep up with, it is sometimes a little hard to make time for the horrendous elliptical. God forbid I miss The Bachelor.

My boyfriend has this sore spot in his heart that hates Pinterest. Personally, I think he hates it because it distracts me from giving him the attention he thinks he deserves. I try to convince him that good things come out of spending hours on end searching through this time consuming site. Usually that doesn't work until now!

I recently stumbled across a pin that said 'workout videos'. I tend to stumble across several pins a day that aim toward working out but they never please me. If it's not a false link, it's just a magazine article. And lets face it, those magazine workouts never work. I decided I would give this pin a shot so I clicked on the picture and it took me to the heaven of workout videos.
[I know the girls are super in shape and have the best bodies ever but don't let that stop you!]

At first, I had little hope that this would solve my laziness to actually go to the gym but in fact, IT DID! Not only does this website have a bajillion videos, but they are extremely user friendly. I watched one video, called Pete and made him come to Walmart to help me buy the equipment I needed. 

I still go to the gym to do cardio but it is nice to be able to come back to my place and use ToneItUp. Plus, nobody is watching me while my lumpy buns are jumping for the stars.  Everybody check this site out and I promise you will love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment