Sunday, September 25, 2011

Falling Into Fall

Oh you know, just another study break for me on my Sunday night.

To be honest, I've never had a favorite season. The past 19 (almost 20) years I have always told people that my favorite season is summer. I think I just picked summer because it is hot, there is no school, and you get to take fun vacations. For whatever reasons, summer was my first pick. But ladies and gentleman, I am almost 20 years old. I believe I need a favorite season. So...in that case, I have disected all four seasons so I could choose my favorite. It didn't take long until I realized that I am in love with autumn.
            I AM NO LONGER FAVORITE SEASONLESS!

Autumn is the most beautiful season. The weather is turning just chilly enough to throw on a pair of William Rast skinnies and a light sweater. Don't forget the floral scarf (I'm a scarf junkie too). Starbucks is releasing their oh so famous Pumpkin Spice Latte, which is pure heaven in a cup. It's football season, the leaves are turning orange and red, and I get to burn my Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works. Don't forget the pumpkin ptach! These are just some of the greatest things about Fall. I am proud to say that I am falling in love with fall.

                       What is your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment