Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Desperate Need.

As the week is slowly, slowly, s l o w l y coming to an end, I am patiently waiting for the weekend. This week has not only been busy like every other week of my college life but it becomes extra busy when two tests are piled on my load. To-do lists are my thing. Yes, it helps me keep track of the things I have to get done but I also get to decorate a piece of paper with fun colors and pretty penmanship. I am just a craft junkie, so anything thrown my way where I can have fun doing it, I get extremely excited about. Through out the week of surviving Theta meetings and Geography and Speech tests, I have realized My Desperate Need.
The Lord continues to bless me through each busy week. Whether it is having a blast with my Theta sister on the porch, stepping on a balance beam for the first time in 5 years, or treating myself to a delicious Jamba Juice with the best man in the world, I continuously am appalled at the blessings God pours on me. This semster has been packed with creative To-Do lists but how many times has God been on my To-Do list? These thoughts get me every time. God pours his blessings on me each and every day and how many times do I pour my blessing on Him? My Desperate Need is to become a woman that blesses God for His blessings. Through out this whole week of craziness, all I have wanted is the weekend. The weekend has been My Desperate Need until tonight. Tonight, God is My Desperate Need.

I hope that God can become your Desperate Need as each of you continue living out your busy schedules and hectic lives. Just never forget to make crafty To-Do Lists and to add God to those.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! :) And I really like this post! I'm trying to be crafty with the apartment, but not nearly as good at it as you are. Ha ha. Hope you can find some much needed rest in the midst of all the crazy. Love you, Shelby.

    ReplyDelete