Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Color Me Cocoa

Hello ALL!
This is my first wedding post! Hope you enjoy ;)

I am all about weddings and everything that is involved in planning a bride's big day. Fall is here and so are brides searching for the perfect wedding palette for the season. Look at this beauty up above! I love the different shades of brown with the pops of gorgeous color!! I know people always think that spring and summer weddings are perfect because they have such a wide range of bright colors to choose from. But I promise, if you try, finding a memorable color palette for fall is not impossible. Yes, I said it, NOT impossible. If I was planning my BIG day for the fall, this palette would be one of my top picks. 

Well, just a little wedding advice for those who adore weddings as much as I do :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Fall weddings are the best :) Have you heard of Pinterest.com? You would seriously love it if you haven't already discovered it. Soooo many awesome wedding ideas!

    ReplyDelete