Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day Needs

HAPPY LEAP DAY! 

I decided to make the best out of this day because it has to last me four years. I have officially completed ONE thing on my To-Do list for today. This is evidence in its self that I am enjoying this 80 degree weather in the great town of Stink Water.

I accomplished tanning!
God has blessed us with a beautiful day filled with sunshine here! Normally I would be calling up Pete to ask him to walk Boomer Lake with me but today is his first day at his new job. I am so happy he finally found a job here but I am a litttttttle selfish when it comes to my time with him. 

So….to cure the little whole in my heart for missing a day at Boomer, I treated myself to a sweet tea from Chick-fil-a. I normally don't find this necessary. Usually a Red Diamond from a gas station will hit the spot but when it is this beautiful outside and I have two tests this week, a Chick-fil-a sweet tea is definitely on my 'needs' list.

February 29th only comes every four years.
Treat yourself to something sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment