Monday, May 14, 2012

54 Days

Blogs haven't been my first priority these past few weeks…or maybe its been months?

With the school year ending, moving back home, and trying to get every little ounce of Pete I could get before he went to Nashville, I've been a busy bee. School is over and I am so glad that I am able to spend some QT here in Tulsa with my family. Pete spent a week in Tulsa after school got out. We literally lounged and did almost absolutely nothing all week [which is exactly what we had planned]. He left on Saturday for Nashville and I have already started the countdown.
54 DAYS.
It actually hasn't sunk in that I won't be seeing him for about 2 months…but I am sure within a few days I will be begging for him to get his buns back here. From now until then, I am trying to keep myself busy until I start nannying next week. Ya know, filling my life with DIYs, sewing, organizing, Pinterest, and TV shows [it's a good thing the Bachlorette starts tonight]. 

My first DIY is currently underway and should be done shortly. I will post pictures once it is finished. Because it is summer and I have nothing better to do with my life, I am forcing myself to stay on top of blogs…even if it is just a DIY post. 
OHH, and THUNDER UP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment